Saturday, July 20, 2013

Do you have more than one stream of income?

Do you have talents that can generate an income? Are you crafty? Can you repair and build items? I've been thinking of ways to make additional income in case something happens to the economy or our lives. My dh works a second job but I do not. I'm thinking of starting a home party business such as 31 Gifts. I am only thinking about it now. I need to seek God about this as I don't want to do this if it out of his will. With more and more of the unemployed's benefits being cut out entirely or decreased it's got me thinking. Thinking outside of the box. What could I do if I were faced with a similar situation? I personally can't cut grass as I am allergic but I could help around the house, I could take someone's dog for a walk. I mean there has to be ways to go about helping myself while helping others. Isn't there? If any of you has gone through a job loss and found ways to generate an income in unconventional ways please let us know how you did it.

No comments:

Post a Comment