Thursday, July 18, 2013

Back from our vacation

Some folks in the frugal living world, those who are paying off debt say take no vacations or do a staycation. Well........we didn't do that. We went to the beach for 3 nights. I saved up the money the last several months to pay for it. It was worth it, although extremely hot. My dh works 2 jobs and he deserved it and I needed to get away from the job. We are required to take 5 days off in a row where I work. Here are just a few pics from our time, nothing outstanding just fun and/or interesting.

2 comments:

  1. I love seeing other people's vacation photos of places. Looks like you had some good seafood on your trip!
    Did you sneak any of those Robertson boys home with ya? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Calabash NC has the BEST seafood. Right out of the sea. Ella's is really good. Nothing fancy but we are not fancy folks! LOL

    ReplyDelete