Sunday, July 7, 2013

Are you a Prepper?

I don't mean someone who hoards bullets and AK47's but someone who is concerned with the economy and how their family would fare if it took another downturn. I read a lot of frugal living blogs. I especially like Frugalupstate.com and the survivalmom.com. Frugalupstate seems to concentrate her efforts on obviously frugal, sustainable living while the survivalmom warns and gives tips on how to prepare for not only economic downturns but also natural disasters and the like. I've gone for so long just going along life without much planning at all and BAM here I am, 51, and not prepared for financial or natural disasters. So I am going to learn more about it, preparing that is, and do what I can and hopefully share what I've learned here. I hope you readers will learn something too. Hold on tight because this could be a bumpy ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment