Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Monday dinner

So tonight we grilled chicken thighs. One for each of us. We also had salad(mixed greens, onions, yellow pepper rings, shredded cheddar cheese and dressing), roll and leftover green bean casserole. For the most part, I think this was pretty frugal. I don't have the prices but I do know that the French style green beans were on sale as well as the cheese and fried onion bits on top of the casserole. We get a great deal on the frozen dough balls for the rolls as well. I did spend some money at work today. I bought a bag of animal crackers and a reese's bar. I need to work on not spending any money at all at work. I need to pack lunch and snacks every day. It would be great if I had a train to ride into work like one of my fave bloggers at frugalincornwall.blogspot.com. That girl can make a penny scream!! And she has so much discipline.

No comments:

Post a Comment