Monday, June 3, 2013

A Little Faith Sharing

So the past couple of weeks I've really been inspired by Nancy Leigh Demoss at Revive our Hearts plus many of the blogs I read daily especially those that discuss modesty, frugal living, gardening or farming. I was trying to read the Bible in 2 years. A noble goal but I found myself just reading the passages but not really reading them, if you know what I mean. I wasn't digesting them, REALLY thinking about them. Then I started listening to Revive our Hearts via my Iphone on my way to work. She has had a series on suffering and 2 Timothy. I started listening to her and reading the passages. Underlining them, thinking about them. You know trying to figure out how can I apply this to my life kind of inward discussion with myself. I'm finding that I like this method best so far. We will see how it goes. What kind of Bible study do you like?

1 comment:

  1. I like to skip around. No system at all. Sometimes I read the Psalms that corresponds tothe day of the month. I like to read Matt thru John's red letters only--that really chNges your perspective. Jesus' words only clash with a lot of rubbish we have been taught.

    ReplyDelete