Saturday, May 25, 2013

Saturday Shopping Spree

Yes we went shopping today. We went to Tanger Outlet in Mebane, NC and bought a few(ahem) items. I paid cash for everything except for one item. Can you guess which one I did not pay cash or debit? Now the Bobbi Brown lipsticks, it is one of fave colors they she doesn't make anymore and I was very surprised to find in a store anywhere. So it wasn't on the plan but I scooped them up anyways. After shopping we went to Red Robin After Red Robin we went to Maple View Farm in Hillsborough for some delicious homemade ice cream!! Didn't take a pic of the ice cream. Too busy eating it!!

2 comments:

  1. Let me know when you make those chocolates....I'll be right over. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually the candy mold is for a butter mint recipe I saw on the cutting back kitchen blog. I love butter mints and thought I'd give it a try.
    Plus I'm trying to make more of my own things not store bought. Wish me luck as I am not the most talented in the kitchen, although my weight says otherwise. LOL

    ReplyDelete