Sunday, May 5, 2013

Ok I have to do this

I have to be more disciplined when it comes to money. No charging for stupid stuff, heck if possible, no charging at all and quit taking out the money I just put into savings for other stupid things. I am good at putting it in savings but also really good at taking it out. OUCH!!! I have to admit I just charged our groceries. Yes I have the $$ in my account to pay for them but it would be quite slim after that and it would have to last 2 weeks or at least that is what I told myself at the checkout line just a few minutes ago. So...........here goes. I just charged $86.77. I hope it is the last time I use this card for a very very very long time. Maybe even forever if I am blessed that way. I need all you guys to help me here. Keep me accountable, pray for me if you are so inclined to do and give helpful suggestions not criticism to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment