Saturday, May 11, 2013

Garden 101

So two of my favorite bloggers Jane from thyhandhathprovided and Mavis from 100dollarsamonth are avid and I mean avid gardeners. They have massive gardens and girls you should see what they grow!!! And can and bake and freeze etc....... Well in my little attempt to START a garden, my bestest buddy in the whole world, my husband and I went to Home Depot and bought a few things to try. So Green Acres here we come!! Now we didn't buy everything pictured. I just liked the colors of these flowers. Plus I bought a bell pepper plant and a rosemary plant. My solo pepper plant a couple of dahlias. I know not much but hey it's a start, isn't it? Let me explain a bit more. I had back surgery 4 weeks ago and can't exactly bend or do a lot of "physical" stuff just yet. I don't physical therapy until next month. I wanted to choose something I could start slowly on and hope to not kill. With God's help and good weather and just the right amount of attention we will succeed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment