Saturday, February 23, 2013

The In Laws are coming next week

I love my in laws, they are super but..........my mil is uber an uber cleaning machine and my house is well...........let's just say it has that lived in look. It is clean by most standards, I think but not by hers. We have one week to sterilize this place and make it look fashionably homey. Problem is I don't have the $$ to make it fashionable. I have been lazy when it comes to decorating because we don't have a lot of extra money to put towards it and I can never make up my mind what style I like. Some days I like country, the next I like shabby chic. Minimal vs cozy cluttered. Beachy country vs Williamsburgy. Seriously I have issues because I love them all and have no idea how to mix and match them all together. It's starting to make me stress a bit. How do you frugal people decorate?

No comments:

Post a Comment