Saturday, February 9, 2013

I'm not a girly girl

but the older I get the more I like "girly girl" things. I have short hair but it is a very cute style or at least I think so. I am fat........let's face it yes I am fat and it is hard to be girl when you are fat because nothing cute is made for fat women. If you are "normal" or skinny you can be all kinds of girl but not for us fat peeps. I really like some of the British rose items I see in Good Housekeeping UK editions like wall papers, cute tee shirts, night gowns etc........... Sometimes I think my husband may be embarrassed to be seen with me because I am fat and he runs marathons. Yep he is that guy and I can only imagine those who meet for the first time. I wonder if they assume I live a healthy lifestyle as well. One look at me and they have to be scratching their heads. I want to be a girly girl, I want to look pretty but I don't want to wear a ton of make up to achieve this. I want my husband to be proud of me, to look at me and say dang she's a looker!!

No comments:

Post a Comment