Saturday, February 9, 2013

Funds are tight

I don't get paid until Thursday at midnight. I have to pay a bill for a hospital stay last summer. I am on a payment plan and I don't include this on my list of debts since I'm not charged interest. I spent too much money last week and now I don't have the funds to tithe. Have any of you experienced this? I should've taken out the tithe to begin with but I didn't. I can take the money out of savings. I think we have enough food to last until payday. I'm not exactly good about improvising or making something out of nothing. Any suggestions?

1 comment:

  1. While the meaning of tithing is important I don't feel God would want you to go without paying your bills or going hungry on the odd occasion either.
    Learn your lesson here(take your tithe out first), pay your bills and give God his due double next week or month or whichever your tithe time table may be.
    JMHO here....

    ReplyDelete