Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Organic vs saving money

I don't know about ya'll but this is an issue I think alot about. On one hand I want to do what is best for the environment, to be green...........but sometimes being organic is so expensive I can't justify it. Some folks says you can't afford to NOT eat organic but when I look at my checkbook I see that I really can't afford organic. I may can buy a few items here and there but as a whole on a consistent basis. Nope, no way, no how. I do try to buy some produce at the farmer's market. Every once in awhile I will buy Seventh Generation dish detergent. I make cleaning supplies using vinegar, water and essential oils. I just recently made furniture polish with olive oil and lemon juice. What do you do? I want to get a handle on my grocery money this year and I think that the whole organic thing may just have to fly out of the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment