Saturday, September 8, 2012

Frugal Beauty

So here is my basic beauty plan. I usually use Mary Kay for skin care. I alternate foundations as I have a gazillion to choose from. Right now I am using a Maybelline minerls foundation but still use the Maybelline mascara and if I wear blush I will use either this Lancome rose powder or Clinique rose cream blush. I have issues with makeup as in I buy way too much for the little I actually wear. I would use the really cheap stuff if I could find some that didn't bother my skin. I have allergies and asthma. I have to be very careful what I use because I also have very red splotches on my face. Maybe it is Rosacea but I'm not sure. Anyhoo..........like I said I have to be careful what I use. I think being frugal is not just using the cheapest items you can find but using the best quality you can afford and I can afford what I am using right now. Now.........if one of us lost our job that would be a different story but for now I will continue with these. Now on to confession time. My frugality has been HORRIBLE, can I say HORRIBLE. I've got to get on the gravy train to saving and spending wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment