Saturday, August 25, 2012

Upcoming medical expenses

well.............I am going to have some upcoming medical expenses that I did not expect. This will be on top of the bills from July that had me in the hospital overnight for chest pains. I am on a payment plan for the hospital bill. Now I have to endure a lower lumbar MRI for excruciating lower back pain that goes down my left leg in burning searing pain and numbness in my upper right leg. After all these years I really should have enough money to pay for these expenses but alas, not being responsible has a bigger impact than you'd think. I read an article yesterday, if I can find it I will share here. Anyhoo it states that after the upcoming election the economy is going to tank in a major way and that people have to get their head out of the sand and start getting prepared now. What do ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment