Sunday, August 5, 2012

Social Security not deal it once was for workers - Wire - NewsObserver.com

Social Security not deal it once was for workers - Wire - NewsObserver.com I am 50 years old. Something tells me that Social Security really won't be helping me either. So what is someone in my stage of life supposed to do? Well one thing for sure is to be careful with our money. Plus also realize that I am in God's hand. Now saying that does not mean that I am to do nothing. I think that would be unwise because there are tons of scriptures that tell of how we are to be wise stewards. But I also realize that according to the so called experts, there really is never enough money to be comfortable in retirement. For me, I do not enjoy working fulltime. However, we couln't make it if I didn't. Well..........maybe we could but I just don't see it. Every pay day I say to myself that I am going to do this or that, save this amount of $$. I don't know what is going to have to happen to open my eyes. I hope nothing like a disaster has to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment