Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ho Hum

not much going on here in G'town. Been hot as blazes but thank you Lord, it has started to cool off. Getting thunder storms with the cold fronts but that beats 106 degrees. I hate to see our electric bill. I refuse to burn up in the summer or freeze in the winter. Having a/c is a must here in the south. Don't remember if I mentioned it but a couple of weeks ago I spent less than 24 hours in the hospital with chest pains. I got an EOB in the mail the other day and so far it looks like I will owe around 1500.00 for the hospital not counting the labs, xray etc..................I am so very thankful for health insurance. I still will need to have a payment plan because I am just now starting this frugal journey and I don't have enough to cover it.................the hits just keep on coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment