Sunday, July 1, 2012

Coupons or no to Coupons-that is the question

Are you an extreme couponer or no couponer? Or perhaps somewhere in the middle? I suspect that most of us are somewhere in the middle. I know I cut my coupons but leave them at home when I need them. So did me a lot of good. We have some coupon friendly stores here such as Kroger and Harris Teeter and Lowes, although I personally am not a big fan of Lowes. Dont' know why, that is just the way it is. I know I get mad when I go to the store and the extremers have cleared the shelves of the items I need. I guess I have to get up at the crack of dawn to beat these people!! If you are couponer, how much on average do you think you save? Do you cook from scratch? If so, does couponing really help? Obviously you don't use a lot of processed goods. I know there are coupons for staples like flour, sugar etc but I can always find those in generic form cheaper. Also........do you coupon on other items as well? Do you buy those Entertainment books that are popular? Have you been able to attend sporting events with the help of coupons? Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment